List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kdesu added to kdebase
From:       Geert Jansen <g.t.jansen () stud ! tue ! nl>
Date:       1999-09-28 18:54:16

Hi!

I just committed kdesu to kdebase. Please let me know if you spot any bug
or if you want a feature.

In the K->System menu there are now 2 entries:
* File Manager (Super User Mode)
* Terminal (Super User Mode)
They both use kdesu to get root access.
Also, there is documentation and a control module.

I still have to convert the kcontrol->applications->kdmconfig but
I'm having trouwble with the swallowing. I'll look into it.

Greetings,
--
    Geert Jansen                       email: <g.t.jansen at stud.tue.nl>
    Phylosopher, Physicist                        PGP key ID: 0xD2B5E7CE