Hi! I just committed kdesu to kdebase. Please let me know if you spot any bug or if you want a feature. In the K->System menu there are now 2 entries: * File Manager (Super User Mode) * Terminal (Super User Mode) They both use kdesu to get root access. Also, there is documentation and a control module. I still have to convert the kcontrol->applications->kdmconfig but I'm having trouwble with the swallowing. I'll look into it. Greetings, -- Geert Jansen email: Phylosopher, Physicist PGP key ID: 0xD2B5E7CE