List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Q: Complete kdoc2 reference?
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1999-09-18 15:46:06

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Mirko Sucker wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I contacted Taj some time ago to get a reference on the kdoc2 commands but he
> did not answer. Can someone send an URL or some notes on it?

Oops, sorry, I've been having a lot of trouble with replying to email for
the last few months. The only semi-complete reference for kdoc is what is
available at http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~ssk/kde/kdoc but there is no
complete manual. What is there is pretty much it except for the @li tag
(see kapp.h for an example of that).

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Univ of Melbourne	The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"