List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: the MICO/CORBA issue.
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () uermel ! Med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       1999-09-18 7:22:17

Hi,

IHMO we need a decision soon, and, more important, we need *code*.

To make a beginning: I am (seriously) willing to stop my KDE development
for a while and dive into MICO, in order to hack these bindings, *if* we
decide for it, and *if* someone helps me :-)

I would like to work in teamwork on this, as we should attempt to
implement this *fast* IMHO, so the more volunteers we have, the faster we
get the bindings, and the more time we have left for converting all our
existing code...

...*if* noone objects and we decide for it :-)

<Come on, let's get things rolling>

(citing from *some* known site ;-)))

Ciao,
 Simon