List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE_1_1_BRANCH: kdebase/pics/wallpapers
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-09-05 22:44:25

Robert Williams wrote:
> Yes RPM will remove all binaries not in the updated RPM.  This could cause
> problems...  on a rpm -Uvh of course

Hmm... I did not know this (don't use RPMs, myself)

> I would put it all back in.  Someone that liked one wallpaper could be upset
> if it is removed by updated to 1.2.

Torsten has the right idea to nuke a lot of the old ones.. there was just
too many that didn't look all that great but took up lots of space.  Maybe
we should include those in a separate package (kde-wallpapers)?
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth