List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kmix and KDE version numbers
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-09-05 18:59:41

I changed kmix.cpp and docking.cpp on my hdd to check for
KDE_VERSION_MINOR >=4 :-)

I think this is an acceptable temporary solution as long as KDE isn't yet
tagged 2.

Yet, I don't see why kmix in the HEAD branch has to take care of kde-1.
Yes, I acknowledge it's a pain in the **s to keep in sync two different
code bases, but as it is now, the KDE-1 branch gets absolutely nothing
from Christian's care for checking, since the code isn't accessible from
the KDE-1 branch.

Cristian Tibirna