List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    am_edit revision
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1999-08-29 19:59:38

Hi,

while trying to run am_edit, I got an error message:

Final $ should be \$ or $name at am_edit line 1241, within string
syntax error at am_edit line 1241, near ". "\$Revision: 1.95 $""
Execution of am_edit aborted due to compilation errors.

Ok, so I fixed it by substituting $ with \$, but as soon as I committed
that, CVS changed that to $ again. You can't imagine the surprise in my
face seeing the unfixed file right after committing the fix :-}

Anyone having an idea how to fix this?

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--