Hi, while trying to run am_edit, I got an error message: Final $ should be \$ or $name at am_edit line 1241, within string syntax error at am_edit line 1241, near ". "\$Revision: 1.95 $"" Execution of am_edit aborted due to compilation errors. Ok, so I fixed it by substituting $ with \$, but as soon as I committed that, CVS changed that to $ again. You can't imagine the surprise in my face seeing the unfixed file right after committing the fix :-} Anyone having an idea how to fix this? Cheers, Carsten Pfeiffer -- http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/