List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Bugreport?]
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-08-27 8:46:23

Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:

> I dunno whether it's a bug or not, but does anybody care that kfm (dunno
> what is used instead of kfm in 2.0, didn't try to compile it yet) calls the
> unmodified QPrintDialog outta File->Print menu? It goes outta
> KHTMLWidget::print() where the QPrinter instance is created. It can be lived
> with when using English language environment, but totally unacceptable
> otherwise :((
>
> One have to get the printing setup dialog in his local language, haven't he?
> This is a very long standing issue (at least since 1.0). Did anybody spot
> it? Does anybody care?

What can we do about it? I thought about installing a QTranslator hook,
so that the trs in Qt would work. But that would still leave us with the
need of the message catalogue to give it to the translators.
I will start to investigate.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Better give your hours some more life than
your life some more hours. - anonymous