List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Standard dialog margins.
From:       pbrown () redhat ! com
Date:       1999-08-24 17:33:13

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Espen Sand wrote:

> I would very much like to see these values in a central header file so that they
> are used everywhere. Even better would it be if the values can be provided by
> an object (kapp or something) -something like "outerDialogSizeHint()" and
> "innerDialogSizeHint("). Then the values can be configured (perhaps not from
> the control center but perhaps from a lower level tool)

I *totally* agree.  It should probably be added to kglobal with other
constants (like where the drag offset precision is stored).

I think that it should be configurable on the "style" tab as well.

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat, Inc.