On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Espen Sand wrote: > I would very much like to see these values in a central header file so that they > are used everywhere. Even better would it be if the values can be provided by > an object (kapp or something) -something like "outerDialogSizeHint()" and > "innerDialogSizeHint("). Then the values can be configured (perhaps not from > the control center but perhaps from a lower level tool) I *totally* agree. It should probably be added to kglobal with other constants (like where the drag offset precision is stored). I think that it should be configurable on the "style" tab as well. --- Preston Brown Systems Engineer pbrown@redhat.com Red Hat, Inc.