List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE about dialog box image
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-08-18 7:34:34

I will soon (after the next release of khexedit) make a KDE about
dialog box (which I will include in khexedit so that you can see how it works).

I think I will use an image of the dragon (konqy?) in that box. Does anybody
know about an image that has a size of approx 150 x 250 [pixels]? Or where I
can find a reasonable small image?

I think I will make a modelss tabbed dialog (image to the left) with "About",
"Bugs", Contribute" and a "Licence" page. Is there a single lincence text I can
use that cover KDE?

--
Espen Sand