List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    wm problem
From:       Matthias Elter <me () main-echo ! net>
Date:       1999-08-14 15:40:04

Hi

I reparent a child widget (a floating dialog) to be a toplevel widget (parent =
0). The WStyle_NoBorder is set because the widget paints/manages the titlebar
itselfs and handles moving/resizing itself. The Problem: It does not show up in
kwm's windowlist and kpanel does not show it in the taskbar. I have not tried
other wm's than kwm yet.

Can - and if, how can - I fix this?

--
Matthias Elter