List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdegraphics/kghostview
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-08-14 13:38:36

Hans Petter Bieker wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Aug 1999, Dirk A. Mueller wrote:
>
> > Well, it should be even possible to do almost 100% by script.
> >
> > s/QMessageBox/KMessageBox/
> > s/qmsgbox.h/kmessagebox.h/
> > s/qmessagebox.h/kmessagebox.h/
> > s/KMessageBox::message/#warning!!!
>
> The script should also remove all those i18n("OK")s etc.

That's the point. And may also check for some consistency.
Some have "Close" and "Dismiss" - there I really wonder what
this means.
Is "Close" a good answer to "I wasn't able to do this"?
OK sounds better to me. But OK sounds strange as answer
to "Not implemented". I would like to have the choice between
"Then do it motherfucker!" and "What, Can I help you somehow?" ;-)

Greetings, Stephan

--
Better give your hours some more life than
your life some more hours. - anonymous