List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Sorry for the mess ;-)
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-08-08 23:26:00

Last reply I make to myself on this KIconLoader topic ;-) Sorry for screwing
around with the KIconLoader code while I didn't know what was going on. I have
not been subscribed to kde-cvs and didn't know the kimgio issue. I need to do
that now and apologize for any pain and suffering I may of caused.

I think I will only play with my stuff from now on :P
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com