List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs/kdeui
From:       Leon Widdershoven <l.widdershoven () fz-juelich ! de>
Date:       1999-07-30 17:56:22

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> "Dirk A. Mueller" wrote:
> >
> > Stephan Kulow <coolo@caldera.de> wrote:
> >
> > > I tried for 5 minutes to port KImage but gave up as it's not very
> > > easy and the KDE2PORTING doesn't give too much ;(
> >
> > Well, I can't compile koffice. millions of ministl/stl conflicts that
> > cause errors. do I need to compile mico with --disable-mini-stl for it
> > or what?
> >
> Yes, didn't configure tell you?
>
> Greetings, Stephan

huh? I thought the kdelibs 2 wanted a ministl-enabled mico recently...

The trick was to hack configure and get the no-ministl requirement
out of there.

But I could be of course mistaking. It s already a few days ago I
compiled
koffice.

Leon

--
In a world without walls and fences,  l.widdershoven@fz-juelich.de
who needs Windows and Gates?          Institute of Plasma physics (IPP)