List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs/kdeui
From:       "Dirk A. Mueller" <dmuell () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-07-30 18:37:39

Stephan Kulow <coolo@caldera.de> wrote:

> I don't like the API of KNumIntInput. You have to know a lot just to
> create a widget.

Maybe adding a more "default" constructor should help. The problem is
QSpinBox, which expects the ranges and steps (the default values aren't
very useful, I think).

> And even the base operator (which will be in 90% = 10 is before the
> parent widget which makes it mandatory).

After done the port I found that stupid myself. Should I change that?

> I tried for 5 minutes to port KImage but gave up as it's not very
> easy and the KDE2PORTING doesn't give too much ;(

KImage? you mean koffice/kimage? I haven't tried, does koffice already
compile again? I'll take a look at it and see how KDE2PORTING could be
improved.

--
Dirk A. Mueller