List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KMaili pgp sign problem - HELP
From:       Sven Radej <sven () lisa ! exp ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       1999-07-23 11:58:52

Hi,

In short:
If I have any sig. file and want to PGP-sign my messages - receivers get bad
signature from me.

BUT if I delete sig text and _type_ (not paste) it in again everything is fine.

Also any pasted, read from file - or better anything that isn't typed with
fingers - into composer results in bad signature.

I don't understand it neither can I see any difference. In both cases I can see
that editor->text() gives the same output (editor is KEdit, inherits
QMultiLineEdit in Qt-1.4x) :-(

This is a bug described in #1353, #1543, #1578 in our bugbase. I would consider
it kinda showstopper for 1.x. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
  --
Sven Radej      radej@kde.org
KDE developer   Visit http://www.kde.org