Hi, In short: If I have any sig. file and want to PGP-sign my messages - receivers get bad signature from me. BUT if I delete sig text and _type_ (not paste) it in again everything is fine. Also any pasted, read from file - or better anything that isn't typed with fingers - into composer results in bad signature. I don't understand it neither can I see any difference. In both cases I can see that editor->text() gives the same output (editor is KEdit, inherits QMultiLineEdit in Qt-1.4x) :-( This is a bug described in #1353, #1543, #1578 in our bugbase. I would consider it kinda showstopper for 1.x. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, -- Sven Radej radej@kde.org KDE developer Visit http://www.kde.org