List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Gradients
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () troll ! no>
Date:       1999-07-15 12:59:01

Hi!
I just looked into KPixmap and kppixmapeffects and noticed one thing now.
KPPixmap can do now horizontal, vertical and two diagonal gradients, and for
more advanced ones you use the static methodes of kpixmapeffects. Why is this
split. IMO teither KPixmap should do all gradients/effects _or_ KPixmapEffects
should do all gradients/effects. I'd prefer the second one. Or is there a
special reason in splitting this?

--
Reggie