List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Diagonal gradient support now in KPixmap
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-07-12 23:04:27

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Roberto Alsina wrote:
...snip...
> > > Hmm, there are two different diagonals in every rectangle :-)
> > >

> > Huh? The gradient runs from the top left to bottom right...
>
> And the other one would be from top right to bottom left, I assume ;-)

That would be an X ;-) A diagonal gradient should look like:
http://www.jorsm.com/~mosfet/gradient.gif

Which is kwm with a diagonal gradient titlebar and
kdelibs/kdetest/kgradienttest. Christian helped test this and this is what we
are getting... Antonio, are you getting something different? If so when did you
last update? I changed it several times last night (but none of the versions
should be making an X ;-)

mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com