List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KSimpleConfig - deleteGroup
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-07-08 23:07:05

Hi,

I experience that it is impossible to delete the last group (except
"<default>") of a KSimpleConfig file, so that the file would be empty.

Example:
QStringList groupList = config->groupList();
QStringList::ConstIterator it = groupList.begin();
QStringList::ConstIterator end = groupList.end();
for (; it != end; ++it )
  if ( *it != "<default>" )
    config->deleteGroup( *it );

This always leaves me with one (last) group in the file.

Can anyone verify this? Am I wrong?

Greetings,
 Simon