List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: desktops -does it make sense? (fwd)
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-07-01 16:14:02

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 16:37:19 +0200
From: Espen Sand <espensa@online.no>
To: Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna@total.net>
Subject: Re: desktops -does it make sense?

I can currently not send from the address from which I am subscribed:
(fwd if you like)

One thing that I occasionally need and have been asked about: Support to save
the desktop icon layout (positions) I don't know how the desktop icons can be
placed in 2.0, but if they will not be confided to a grid, then this becomes
more important.  It is easy to mess up icons in the MS-world, and no easy
way to restore them while keeping the preferred layout at the same time.

Perhaps this fits into this category.

--
Espen Sand