List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: XWayland Video Bridge in kdereview
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2023-06-19 19:59:53

I got this compiling on neon unstable.  Our kpipewire is qt6 so I'm not
sure how that affects it.  I don't have a way to test it quickly though.
https://build.neon.kde.org/job/jammy_unstable_neon-packaging_xwaylandvideobridge/

How come it's in the system group on invent if you want it to be part of
Plasma?

Jonathan