List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: sentry evaluation
From:       Harald Sitter <sitter () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-06-12 11:44:30

On Sun, Jun 11, 2023 at 7:13 PM Albert Vaca Cintora
<albertvaka@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't know we had Sentry! How can we get crash reports from KDE
> Connect through it?

Because this isn't widely rolled out yet, due to evaluation period,
there's only limited data for kdeconnect. Here's one:
https://errors-eval.kde.org/organizations/kde/issues/119/

(currently kdeconnect goes into the fallthrough project, which is
because of insufficient configuration on my part)

HS