List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Is there (going to be) an auto-retracer service for KDE?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-04-25 20:38:24

El diumenge, 25 d'abril de 2021, a les 14:09:03 (CEST), Lyubomir Parvanov va \
escriure:
> Currently to be able to submit bug reports with stacktraces one has to
> install the debug symbols locally for each package. As far as I know Gnome

I don't see how *Gnome* could do this.

This is probably an Ubuntu thing, as far as I remember from when i used Ubuntu, the \
KDE packages also had retracing.

KDE can't do retracing because KDE hasn't built the packages people use (except KDE \
Neon).

Cheers,
  Albert