List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RKWard is in kdereview
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-10-10 5:33:50

Il giorno Sat, 6 Oct 2018 15:45:39 +0200
Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> ha
scritto:

> final step: Today I'd like to ask you to start reviewing RKWard for
> inclusion into exragear (coming from playground).

As a longtime user of rkward (since the KDE 3 times) and as someone who
still uses it for his day to day job I can't comment much on the code
itself but I just want to say: congratulations for reaching this
milestone!

--=20
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B