List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RKWard is in kdereview
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-10-09 22:15:23

El dissabte, 6 d'octubre de 2018, a les 15:45:39 CEST, Thomas Friedrichsmeier va \
escriure:
> Hi!
>
> KDE.org has been our home for a almost four years, now (after over a
> decade on sourceforge), but somehow I've kept procrastinating on the
> final step: Today I'd like to ask you to start reviewing RKWard for
> inclusion into exragear (coming from playground).

the i18n folder seems like from the past and something you should not need if in kde \
infrastructure. Could you delete it?

Also I'd suggest you compile enabling -DECM_ENABLE_SANITIZERS="address;undefined"

There's a few memory leaks (reported at exit) that you may want to have a look.

And there's also a few undefined behaviour warnings on exit, you've them marked as \
"known" things but it'd be good if you could find a way to fix them.

Your help menu is for some reason missing the Change Language option, i tried to do \
it a quick fix but could not, i would appreciate if you could find a way to only \
define the extra actions and not all of them (like we do for example in okular).

I've no idea about R so can't comment on the app itself ^_^

Cheers,
  Albert