List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Another proposal for modernization of our infrastructure
From:       Thomas_Lübking <thomas.luebking () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-31 21:54:44

On Samstag, 31. Januar 2015 22:41:36 CEST, Jan Kundrát wrote:

> Maybe the newcomers just do not care whether they're learning
> about Phabricator, Reviewboard or Gerrit.

Since it's always better to waste CPU time than to waste my time, we could btw. also \
provide a bash script that does all the required stuff (incl. the key generation and \
git aliases config) - and regardless of the actual tool in use (given Phabricator \
supports automation through some API for this), since the git process requires all \
that and we probably want to prevent contributors from downloading tarball after \
tarball.

Cheers,
Thomas