List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    small but Big request
From:       David Boosalis <david.boosalis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-28 20:17:19

At the risk of getting 50 lashes. Can I make a request for new KDE Git
build instructions.  All the instructions for building might be out there
and I know there is the uber "kdesrc-build" script, but you really got to
squint to get all the details just right.

Spring has yet to arrive in Canada, and I thought it would be nice to try
and build KDE5 from Git this weekend. There might be others like me that
want to try this exercise.

Thanks
David