List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Formal complaint concerning the use of the name "System Settings"
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-07-25 8:30:46

Heya folks :)

This whole debate is way too heated and I'd like to take this out of
the arena. Are there 2 or 3 people on the GNOME side that are
available to talk this through and find a solution? Ideally whoever
maintains system settings on the GNOME side would be one of them.
I'd like to work with them and Ben on finding a good solution.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher