List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Formal complaint concerning the use of the name "System Settings"
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-07-24 20:04:28

On Sunday 24 July 2011, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 01:38:34PM +0200, Martin Sandsmark wrote:
> > My two cent is that Gnome should rename it's configuration
> > application to something that reflects what it is, instead of
> > stealing the name from the KDE system configuration application.
>
> I've already mentioned in the first reply that I'd appreciate a
> polite discussion. I think that was enough warning.

As moderator of kde-core-devel I fully agree. Please keep the discussion
constructive.

As user I wish that you get together during the Desktop Summit and come
up with a solution/plan for joined system settings which can be edited
on each desktop with the corresponding system settings app.

Regards,
Ingo