List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Review request: Kcmgrub2
From:       Alberto Mattea <alberto () mattea ! info>
Date:       2011-04-04 19:35:14

Hi all,
after 4 releases I think kcmgrub2 has reached an acceptable level of maturity,
so I'd ask for a move to kdereview. It is currently in playground-sysadmin
(git).

I'd be honored if eventually it became part of KDE main and I'm willing to
maintain it, but if this isn't possible extragear/syadmin would be okay.

Thanks
Alberto