List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KWallet changes between 4.4 and 4.6?
From:       Stephen Kelly <steveire () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-04 14:30:04

Hi,

Distros are still shipping KDEPIM 4.4 with their next release along with
kde{,pim}libs 4.6.

I'm testing it and getting errors like

http://starsky.19inch.net/~jr/tmp/kmail1.png

and then this one in a dialog:

"There have been repeated failed attempts to gain access to
a wallet. An application may be misbehaving."

Though I don't get it each time I started kontact (which might have saved it
somewhere else).

Did kwallet access mechanisms change in some way between 4.4 and 4.6? We
need to track this down.

All the best,

Steve.