List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: splitting up kdebase in git
From:       Davide Bettio <bettio () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-02-11 20:06:53

Hi,

Our default wallpapers used to be part of kdebase/workspace, but during
the git migration they've been removed from workspace due the size of
that directory.
Wallpapers can't be kept in a git repository because every time a git
repository is cloned all the history (including old wallpapers) is
cloned. So actually wallpapers are nowhere, should we move wallpapers
back to trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace?

Bye,
Davide Bettio.