List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE/kdepimlibs/akonadi
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-09 20:09:00

On Wednesday 09 December 2009, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> SVN commit 1060735 by krake:
>
> Sesame2 is no longer the only backend known to work.
> In fact Nepomuk changed to Virtuoso as its default so this would needlessly
> alert users.
>
> Switching the check to explicit blacklisting to avoid that happing in the
> future.

Does this have any relation to soprano and whether it is built with redland,
raptor and rasqal ?
(I'm trying since days to get the redland stuff and soprano built in a way
that it works, but without success, I'm still not able to build kdepim:
http://my.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=40664 )

Alex