List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Bugreporting barrier is too low with the new Dr. Konqi
From:       Jaime <jtamate () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-12 16:47:06

Here you are attached a simple spreadsheet with a copy/paste from
wikipedia, removed the non-opensource projects or non-mantained.

As KDE is trying to move to a distributed version control system, it
will be also the moment to look for a distributed issue tracker.

Best Regards.

2009/11/12 Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk>:
> On 2009-11-12, Sebastian K=FCgler <sebas@kde.org> wrote:
>> On Thursday 12 November 2009 08:24:07 Mark Kretschmann wrote:
>>> Personally I would like to see KDE use JIRA, if a full import from
>>> existing Bugzilla reports can be done.
>>
>> JIRA is not an option. We're a Free Software project and I expect hell t=
o break loose
>> if we move to a closed source issue tracker. It's against one of our mos=
t important
>> values. JIRA and bugzilla are not the only products of its kind, there's=
 for example
>> Launchpad, which is Free Software.
>
> full ack.
>
> /Sune

["issue traccking.ods" (application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet)]