List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request: Fix sanitization of dbus path in KMainWindow
From:       Thomas =?iso-8859-15?q?L=FCbking?= <thomas.luebking () web ! de>
Date:       2009-08-18 13:35:56

Am Tuesday 18 August 2009 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> I've also moved the application name above the cleanup, since it needs to
> be cleaned up too. That required checking for /.

Unfortunately the appName() handling may however lead to more trouble here:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.general/58753

Basically you'll have to choose out of a friction between appName and the dbus
path (thus an inconsistency), an artificially limited appName (no more
"plasma-desktop") or a full break in the KMainWindow dbus path (not invoke the
appName at all)

Matter of policy, though.

Thomas