List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE browser work team
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-07-03 8:56:44

On Thursday 02 July 2009, Adam Treat wrote:
> oreover, modifying konq source to use an entirely different config dialog if kpart \
> != khtml strikes me as very bad idea.

Sorry but this is yet another uninformed comment on the subject... The config dialog \
pages are not part of konqueror sources! They are dlopened kcmodules. We can easily \
dlopen different ones depending on the current part.

(And the homepage is entirely handled by konqueror, completely unrelated to the html \
part).