List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE browser work team
From:       Adam Treat <manyoso () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-07-02 21:03:14

Yes, I said KHTMLPart API, not KHTML API. The latter was someone else&#39;s \
paraphrase :)

I don&#39;t anticipate working on konq/webkitpart anytime soon and think it would not \
be the fastest avenue to a solution. Others are, of course, welcome to prove me \
wrong, but konq browser view is very tied to khtml. It is not just the settings \
either. I&#39;m traveling at the moment, but when I get back I&#39;d be happy to sit \
down and write a short list of the places I found.

Cheers,
Adam