List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KIconLoader::Dialog
From:       Alex Merry <kde () randomguy3 ! me ! uk>
Date:       2009-05-10 10:45:45

On Saturday 09 May 2009 21:25:47 Christoph Feck wrote:
> 1) Adding the missing (translatable) string for "Dialog" to the usage combo
> box

Without looking into it any more closely, this seems the most correct option.
I would say that this is fixing a bug rather than adding a feature - if it is
possible to change the sizes of the other icon modes, then I would expect that
it should be possible to change the size of the dialog icon mode as well.

Alex

--
Why have I got six monitors?  Because I haven't got room for eight.
  -- Terry Pratchett