List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdesupport/polkit-qt question
From:       Dario Freddi <drf54321 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-11 21:24:04

In data mercoledì 11 marzo 2009 22:03:14, hai scritto:

> So an application has to link to libpolkit and friends to use the
> PolicyKit framework. What are the exact dependencies? At least it
> seems to be based on GObject.
>

> Roland

To use an Application with Polkit-Qt you will have to link against Polkit-qt
itself only (core, gui or both), but unfortunately you will need to include
PolicyKit and Polkit-DBus include dirs as we didn't manage to remove their
headers from our .h files. Anyway, by using our framework (and you definitely
want to do that if you want to mess with PolicyKit) you just have one linking
dependancy

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer