List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: File dialog layout
From:       Tinti <vtintipo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-01 10:54:09

Pretty good, clean and simple.

But you could show in someware the free avaliable space? I think that is a
good idea.

--
tinti@linux:>whoami
Tinti :: CEFET padawan :: level 4/10

Eng. Computação . Wiknowledge Helper
Kubuntu Intrepid Ibex @ 10 2008

"Here Goes Nothing"
"Amare et sapere vix deo conceditur"
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried
it."
"Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible."