List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kcm_autostart moved to kdereview
From:       Laurent Montel <montel () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-03-16 23:14:02

Hi,
kcm_autostart was moved to kdereview for review.
kcm_autostart allows to configure autostart desktop and script which are
launched at the startup. It allows to add script to configure environment
(script added to .kde/env and .kde/shutdown)

Until now there was not a program to configurate autostart.

I think it will a good idea to move it in kdebase (I hope for kde4.1).

Question ?

Regards