List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Plans for khotkeys?
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2007-12-07 10:43:42

On Friday 07 of December 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Anyway, I think I'm nearly at getting the whole thing to work again (at
> least manually), but now I'm hitting a strange bug. I start the kdeinit
> module manually with kdeinit4_wrapper khotkeys, because it seems thats
> the only way to start it.

 It's actually a kded module, the binary is the usual ugly non-xinerama
multihead hack. If you want to use the binary for debugging, make sure you
have the kded module disabled.

> However I see this output:
>
> Object::connect: No such slot KActionCollection::slotActionTriggered()
> Object::connect:  (sender name:   'Launch (1)')
>
> And I have absolutely no idea how that might happen. KAC does have that
> slot and the code that does the connect is inside KAC::addAction...

 I have no idea either, but I suggest a breakpoint in that place in Qt (
function err_method_notfound(), it seems).

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer