List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kwin default window button order.
From:       "David Jarvie" <djarvie () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-11-22 10:39:22

On Wednesday 21 November 2007 21:10, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> no, the layout is:
>
> Left: Maximize, Minimize, spacer, spacer, Sticky, Help, Menu (those last
> three
> are up to the style very much these days)
>
> Right: Close

Every window manager I've ever worked with has had the menu button at the
far left. I really don't like KDE breaking what seems to be a de facto
standard like this. As far as the rest of the proposal is concerned, I
don't really care - the important thing is the position of the close and
menu buttons.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author & maintainer.