List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kwin default window button order.
From:       Sebastian =?utf-8?q?K=C3=BCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-11-15 19:32:27

On Thursday 15 November 2007 00:04:35 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> something that i've been wanting to see happen for a while is our window
> button order modified a bit. in particular, the defaults would be changed
> to "maximize, minimize, sticky, spacer*2, help, menu" on the left and
> "close" on the right.

I must say that I personally find this quite an improvement. After Aaron's
email, I've set my windeco to

|min|max|menu|shade|           maximize                  |close|

And I already love it.

One issue though, the upper left corner is kwin's expose effect, so that
clashes with this setup -- you have to be careful not to reach the corner,
otherwise you get that effect.
--
sebas