List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    feature freeze exemption for Gwenview (take 2)
From:       Aurélien Gâteau <aurelien.gateau () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-09-03 22:21:42

Hello,

My previous request for a feature freeze exemption for Gwenview somehow
diverted into discussing KDEPrint problems and I haven't received any
answer. So I would like to ask again if it would be ok to add new features
to Gwenview until Beta3.

This would give enough time to add the following:
- Implement printing support (using Qt if KDEPrint is unusable)
- Finish the metainfo sidebar item
- Show metainfo in fullscreen mode
- Add a simple configuration dialog

Would it be ok?