Hello, My previous request for a feature freeze exemption for Gwenview somehow diverted into discussing KDEPrint problems and I haven't received any answer. So I would like to ask again if it would be ok to add new features to Gwenview until Beta3. This would give enough time to add the following: - Implement printing support (using Qt if KDEPrint is unusable) - Finish the metainfo sidebar item - Show metainfo in fullscreen mode - Add a simple configuration dialog Would it be ok? Regards, Aurélien