List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: API Freeze Reminder
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2007-07-12 15:09:19

Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Friendly Reminder:
>
> The big API Freeze is getting close [1].
> The freeze covers kdelibs [2], kdepimlibs, and the libs in kdesupport.
>
> Optimizations, bug fixes, apidox, coding style fixes, non-public changes
> are ok after the freeze.

Hello Allen:

I was considering the fact that we might need a few more KDE standard
action.

Specifically, to get RToL vs. LToR correct we probably need standard
actions for:

	view-next
	view-previous

so that the double switch would work automatically and wouldn't need to
be part of an app's code.

--
JRT